Click this

Friday, April 29, 2011

Away from exam. A while


4 down. 1 left. Kinda bored today with nothing else to do just watching korean drama, movies and listening music. Serious kau boring? Padahal 1 paper tak lepas lagi still lagi ada masa untuk boring? And tomorrow, should I go to Times Square? And ahad pergi PWTC pulak. Wah kaki berjalan budak nih lagilagi time exam. Hebathebat. Daebak! Eyh, ke nak balik kampung ikot kaklong? Hard decision to make.


And yes. Saat terakhir di semester 2, then I will become a senior. What is so good to become a senior? Nothing! Make me feel older adelah. What else? Aha, saya dapat stay kolej untuk tahun depan. Alhamdulillah. Kena bergiat aktif lagi la tahun depan, stay kolej itu sangat penting. 


And yah, tawaran masuk matriks pun dah keluarkan. Congratulations for those yang terpilih! Yang tak dapat tak ape, tunggu tawaran lain pulak. Thanks for those yang baca my post about matriks, hope that it will help! Well yeah, ramai yang baca pasal kmpk at my blog.




Kan terbukti. Well, post tu semua pasal gambar je and lack of info. Hahaha. But other post talks a lot about matriks life. You just have to... you know. Read more. Read my older post. More. Okay, I will stop now. Sorry for not having a quality post this current time. Busy with final exam and lack of sleep. Well, bila dah start cuti nanti then dang! Here I come. Night! Salam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..good luck..sem depan lah gi mid velli dah pokai da sem nie...huhuhu

Tiera rara said...

wahhh!!! ak nk post gak la sal kolej matrikulasi melaka.. ahahaha.. ;)