Click this

Monday, June 6, 2011

Great Serdang Debate 2011

Assalamualaikum.
So, What is it all about?
I'm not a debater and I'm not interested to be a debater.
But, to be in a team to organize a debate competition is much more interesting for me. 

First question is why?
The answer is easy, I got the best experience ever!
As a liaison officer (L.O), I can interact with all the team locally and internationally.
But the best part is, it boost my confidence level to converse in English with foreigner.
Well, I do love talk with them. They treat us like their friends. 
Talk informally is what I mean.

During the registration day, apart from being a L.O, I am also take care of the accommodation and usher all the teams to their rooms. What a multi-tasking right?
So, the team that I take care of is from USIM.
4 teams, 16 person including 4 adjudicators. 
What a huge number!

During the preliminary round, as a runner bilik debat, I am a time keeper for bilik debat 16.
Another task for me. Busy? Absolutely. And it is quite tiring.
But I enjoy it!

For the final, a big congratulation to UITM Shah Alam team as they win the competition against National University of Singapore.
A big thanks to our guest of honor, Timbalan Menteri Pengajian Tinggi Dato' Saifuddin Abdullah.
Not to forget, all the media (RTM, TV Al-hijrah, Utusan) which support our event.
It makes our ceremony macam ceremony yang sangat besar!
Okay, enjoy the pictures.

The open ceremony :




Preliminary round :



Final :





No comments: