Click this

Friday, December 3, 2010

Biggest friendship , whom I love


"The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be one."

We do shared donuts! 1 donut for 3 person.



"True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice."

Like all said. Sharing is caring.



"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."

Oh tidak! saya nampak tembam.. dari zaman.. :ppp

I know, yes I am. Aaaaa Pudgy?



"To like and dislike the same things, that is indeed true friendship."

Always be by my side. Them.



"A friend in need is a friend indeed."

Yeah I need you.

Lokasi pengambaran berlaku disekitar K13 dan K17 UPM.
Makanan Big Apple ditaja oleh Nur Afiza Azhar.

No comments: